September 16, 2014

Annnnnnnddd ACTION.

Well folks, I have just joined a film production company.  It is called Proximity Films and they write, direct, and produce small films (for now).  The crew is made up of a few high school guys and me.  I have now taken control of make-up, behind the scenes pictures, the medic on set, and even a tad bit of acting.  My friend Cameron (director) has hired a guy to compose music for the movie, as well as other various things to make this become an actual company.

The movie is set far into the future.  The sun has died and our world has resorted back to slavery.  Two brothers escape the fields and the guards go after them.  That is the basis of the story.









So these are all behind the scenes.... and yeah, I kinda love these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment