May 10, 2014

i am an accidental liar…

Well, I just said he was about to walk into the door from his weekend camping trip.  and…….. i lied, to my dismay he is not home quite yet so… i'm gonna be schizophrenic and blog until he comes home.

For anyone who reads my blog you know my thoughts and every spontaneous thing that I blog about but this is a little bit more about me.  (ps. feel free to follow me…i would greatly appreciate it)

//what i look like//

--I have dark brown hair.  It goes almost to my butt and it is insanely curly. {yes, it is natural--that is a frequent question I get asked}.
--I have blue eyes. my right eye has a brow scar within the blue.  {how did i get the scar?  well one time my sister and I were picking up toys when we were little… and she accidentally put her finger in my eye.  I had to wear an eyepatch for a couple of weeks because of the whole fiasco.}
--I am 5'5''
--I have lots of freckles {I have a love/ hate relationship with them}
--I have a stubby pinky toe {it is fat.. and small--and I think it runs in my family}
--I constantly wear a ring on my left ring finger {and if you read my blog you already know about that}
--I have a scar above my left eye {I got it when I was bucked off a horse I was training}


*you can just look at my pictures to see exactly what I look like, but that is a basic picture*

//my favvvvs//

{music}
--swallowed in the sea [coldplay]
--human after all [sierra noble]
--young love [kip moore]
--cop car [keith urban]
--bottoms up [brantley gilbert]

*anything dave listens to*

{food}
--sushi
--my special vanilla ice-cream [i add heavy cream.. vanilla.. and cinnamon]
--tilapia [i made up a recipe for dave's family and it was yummy]
--my mom's food [she is basically a professional]
--diet coke or mountain dew
--my daddy's food [he's a pro too]
--crisp bean burritos [only the ones from taco time… i kind of have an unhealthy obsession]

{adventuring}
--I seem to have an abnormal thirst for adventuring.  any chance I get I am off doing something spontaneous and I am doing it with the love of my life.  I constantly dream of new and exciting adventures we will go on.  I suffer from extreme wanderlust [wan.der.lust- a strong desire to travel] I can often be caught day-dreaming of the places I will one day go.

----well he just got home… so… bye!------



No comments:

Post a Comment