May 10, 2014

Wait I'm dating an adult?!

Well Thursday my sweet 17 year old transformed into an adult.  May 8th we celebrated the day of his birth. The festivities included a unscheduled day off of school, breakfast, a movie,  the art museum, DI, and an evening with his family (filled with presents and a yummy cake {tres leches}).  Our day was perfect-- spontaneous, some-what relaxing, and so much fun.   

I can't believe he is 18.  I also can't believe its only been about 8 months since I first met him.  Even though I have only known him for 8 months it feels like I've known him a lifetime.  I never thought that one smile and one dance could lead to all of this.  I never thought that going to his house after a football game would be the start of me falling deeply in love with him.  It's crazy that small moments like these form relationships that will last a lifetime.  

He is my best friend, he is the love of my life, and he is my everything.  I am so glad that I was able to spent my entire day with him because there is no place I would rather be.  He is perfect and I could never live with out him.  He is my other half and I am never gonna let him go.  I hope that I was able to give him the best birthday ever because he totally deserves it.    

Well, he has been gone all weekend and is about to walk in the door so to sum up... I love him and his birthday was perfect. 






No comments:

Post a Comment