April 2, 2014

Recent adventures. {California}

California treated me well.  The bright golden sun continually caressed my face with its shinning rays.  The ocean teased my feet as it danced across the shore line.  The sand welcomed mine and dave's hands as we engraved pictures into its damp surface. Then he wrote one word, prom, and now I have a date.  Then disaster struck (kinda) the earth began to shake and nothing else resulted from that... except some scared girls.   It was sorta kinda really exciting.  and that concluded day one.

Day two begin with competitions. Choirs from all over the US fought for the title of best choir. Then the real adventure of the day began after, it started as soon as we pulled through the front gates of Disneyland.  Dave, Me and 2 other cute girls made our way around Disneyland.   From ride to ride,  from store to store, around and around the park we went.  The awards ceremony happened (we did great) and then the day came to an end.

Sunday was filled with church and museum hunting.  

Monday was our day at Disneyland.   From ride to ride we ran.  We went on as many as possible.   We were like children running from place to place simply trying to make as many memories as possible.  Picture after picture was taken and endless laughs were shared. Then the day slowed to an end, so we picked up our tired bodies and dragged ourselves back to the bus.

And that was what my trip to California entailed.

But I think the best part of the trip was just getting to spend time with my love.  He is amazing and any second I get to spend with him is my favorite part of the day.   So getting to spend all day with him is my favorite.   He is thoughtful and is willing to do anything for me (example:he massaged my feet).  I really have no idea what I would do without him.   I would not be who I am today without him by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment