December 11, 2013

study buddies?.

I showed up at his house, Mountain Dew in hand.  I was simply trying to keep a promise.  And then he answered the door- my plans to go home and finish the small amounts of homework I had quickly changed.  In fact any plans of going home changed.  I grabbed the backpack out of my car, and then I retreated out of the cold, into the warmth of his house.  And then began the fun of homework.

Well... we found out that the art of distraction and procrastination comes naturally to both of us.  We did some homework but pretty soon our studying ceased, the music got louder, and we started dancing. 

We were being kids again; we were laughing, singing, and dancing.  We forgot our stress, our worries, and we danced around the kitchen without a care in the world.  

Well I found a study buddy. And its him. Maybe some nights we'll actually just study,  but I'm ok with getting distracted most nights.   

No comments:

Post a Comment