December 31, 2013

life is flying.

1. the new job...

Well as of yesterday I am officially done being a janitor.  Long story short: Better job, more money, basically a dream.  I'm taking care of my neighbors dad, Mr. Patterson.  Anyways.. details to come.

2. dave...

Basically he is part of all the most recent, exciting events in my life.  I am with him more than I'm home, I see him at least once a day.  And I couldn't be happier. We laugh, cry because we're laughing so hard, and our time together is a non-stop adventure.  Here are some of our adventures:

  1. a few Saturday's ago.  So Dave had a concert, but it was an honor band concert.  Basically that means he is one of the best in the state.  I decided I was going to surprise him and show up, despite the blizzard.  So I went and the look on his face when he saw me was priceless.   He did amazing.  It was a lot of fun to watch him.  Afterwards I took him home and our real adventure began.  We decided to go see a movie.  We decided to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, which is pretty much one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.  We were crying we were laughing so hard.... but we were the only ones laughing in the theater.. For some reason no one else found it as funny as we did.  We were acting like little kids, ya know, laughing and then flipping around so we could talk about it, eating popcorn as quickly as we could and then throwing it at each other.  It was unforgettable and so much fun.   I think we'll be doing that again.
  2. the next day.  after church I got a mysterious phone call, well if ya count Dave as mysterious.  He invited me to go to the first presidency Christmas devotional with him and his family. So as quickly as he had called I said yes.  We started off our adventure by picking up his brother John, so that he could come with us. Then we continued our journey to Salt Lake.  We got there, took our seats, and waited with the program to start.  We filled the waiting time with silly pictures and funny faces.  Here are a few of the gems:


    Well the program was amazing.  And walking around Temple Square with him after was fun.  Basically the night was perfect.  
  3. how many Wednesday's ago?  Well Dave had another concert.  I went with his mother and he did so well.  He had a solo in one of the songs and it was flawless.    It was a winter band concert so it was all Christmas songs.  After Dave and I went to U-swirl for some frozen yogurt, in the middle of winter I may add.  We ate and laughed and then we came back to my house and watched a movie.... So yeah, you could say that it was a perfectly fun night with the perfect person. It was fun and it is a memory i will never forget.
  4. of course between each of these was a few study nights...
  5. friday the thirteenth. We went to a dance.  In fact, we went to the Ugly Sweater Swing.  Basically it was a party that later turned into a dance.  Well it was the best dance the school has had all year.  Not a ton of people ended up showing up, but everyone that was there went completely and totally insane...I think that is why the dance was so fun, it was simply because everyone that was there wanted to be there.  Plus I got to dance with him for the entirety of the evening, every fast and slow song.  He never left my side.  

    Basically, we danced the night away. 

    a choir assignment? to quickly sum it up..  We went to music of the spoken word.  Left early, watched the concert, came home.  We then spent the entirety of our day together.  I went to the rest of his ward, then to choir practice, then to his house.  He left for home teaching, so Rachel and I hung until 6, we then went to a stake choir side(basically every ward in the stake sang one song) and then we went and had dinner.  Afterwards we hung out for the rest of the night.  



    the rest of them??
    Well lets see... Wednesday was the choir concert...




    Saturday was a party at his best friend's house...

    Sunday I came to his ward... met his grandparents and cousins, ate dinner, and spent my entire day there...



    Well there are some of our adventures.. but only the ones before break..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment