December 6, 2013

X-96.




3 bands.
hellogoodbye- anchorage- bastille.
5 people back. the perfect view.
1 unforgettable concert.
and he came with me.  

We arrived early to claim our spot.  We were nestled in the center of the crowd,  5 people back from the stage.  And then we waited, laughing and talking but filled with an anxious excitement, for the concert to begin.  And then the lights dimmed, the concert had finally begun.  

The music was loud. The ground was shaking. People were moshing.  And we were both having the time of our lives.  We laughed, danced, sang, and made the entirety of the night one to remember.  The bands were amazing, but the crowd favored Bastille.   When Bastille began their set the crowd went wild.  They were better than I ever imagined they would be.   But I think the biggest key that made the night so great was that he was with me.

His first night back home and he chose to spend it with me.  He could've been with anyone else, and he chose me.  I think that's love in some ways.  He sacrificed an entire night for me, and he chose to do so.  I think a small act like this how I know he loves me. Yes, he does say those three little words often.  But the little things like this prove that his words are entirely true.  So yeah, the concert was amazing.  But it was truly amazing because of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment