October 4, 2013

The slaughter at the AF vs. Lone Peak game...



Rivals from the beginning.

Knights against Cavemen.

The biggest high school rivalry in the state.

Cheering.

Injury.

This is what happens at the AF vs. Lone Peak games.  

*background: The Cavemen have lost for years to the Knights.  But we finally had a better team than them.  It was our time to win.  And we were all excited to watch.*  
                So everyone was there early for this game.  Everyone wanted a good spot and everyone couldn't wait to beat the Knights.  The game was freezing, and everyone still stayed.  Our team was playing hard.. and  they were doing well.  Then it happened.  Our team slipped up and the Knights got their first touchdown.  That was a plot-twist.  Well we kept cheering, we knew that we could come back.  Next touchdown.. to the Knights.. Really?! what was happening?! half time quickly passed.. finally we got our first touchdown.  Next play,  someone got hurt in the pile-up.. Riley Smith.  One of our most important players.  Next touchdown..Knights are up.  Then it was the final quarter.. the crowd was cheering loud.  We couldn't.. wouldn't give up on them..  With one of our stars hurt.. and an upset team.  We lost.  
              The loss was bad.. but when I look back it was one of the best games I have ever been too.  I made tons of new friends that will last forever.. and overall it was a fun night.  Even though that game wasn't good, the rest of the night was filled with unforgettable moments.. and I think that those are what will matter through the rest of my life.  

//After the Game.//
So after the game I didn't go to JCW's (*plot-twist*)  I went and hung out with Dave instead.  So I met Dave at the stag dance at the beginning of the school year.  I had seen him around school before.. and he was always happy and just seemed so nice.. Well, come to find out.. he really is like the nicest kid ever.  So I went to Dave's house and we decided to watch inception.  Well, I learned a ton about Dave.. not only is he super sweet; He is super musical.. like he basically plays every instrument known to man (or at least most of them).. He sings (he's pretty much a pro)..He's super fun to talk to.. and I get along with him so well.  And not to mention he's a looker (BIG BONUS).
The whole night was amazing.. it was so much fun.  And I definitely want to hang out with him more.  He's definitely one of the sweetest, most genuine I have ever met.  It was definitely a night to add to my list.
Oh did I mention... he held my hand!! (SCORE) And he may or may not have kissed me a couple of times!! (BEST THING EVER!!)  Not gonna lie.. pretty great way to end my already awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment