October 4, 2013

BYU vs. Utes





[BYU vs. Utah Utes]           
           So I went to the game with Kolter.  


[Highlights]
         Dinner... we ate dinner with his parents and just talking to them and learning more about him and his family.. was awesome.. plus Kolter is one of my best friends so our conversations are always hilarious.
         The Pre-Game... Well all I can say is Kolter is pretty boss at the marines pull up contest.
          Honestly the whole night was just awesome... we had great seats.. we were talking and laughing... I learned a ton about the past of BYU.  The only downfall of the night was the actual game.. We lost.  And we played like crap.  But I guess that happens sometimes... Overall I think the night was awesome.  Not to mention I got to spend it with one of my best friends.  I think that wins and loses don't matter in the grand scheme of things.. but I think that the memories (good or bad) are what will carry you to the end.. And I'm happy to add this memory to my list... The list that will hopefully help me through hard times in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment