September 12, 2013

Fries and football...

So Last Friday night.
            ---After work Kolter, Noah, and I went and got Chick-fil-a
            ---We went into the heart of the storm (the worst part) and played football
            ---We went on an adventure to a field
            ---We then played football there
            ---We watched Pitch Perfect
            ---We all laughed for hours
            ---We all made a memory.

Times like these are the times I realize how great the people in my life are.  I remember the memories I've made, and I look forward to my next adventure.  These moments are so important especially when you are in high school.. The times you spend with friends are the times you grow and become the person you want to be.

Times like these are UNFORGETTABLE.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment