September 12, 2013

Cookie Sunday..


//It is...//

So I needed to find a small way to serve my friends.. so I decided that on Sunday nights I am going to start taking cookies to a few of my friends every week.  I mean my friends are amazing and they do so much for me.  My friends mean everything to me and after everything they have done for me.. this is the least I can do...


//The chosen ones....//


This week I decided to take cookies to:
                                    ----Cardon
                                    ----Justin
                                    ----Ryan



//Highlights...//

                At Cardons...
                          ---my conversation with Cardon's lil' brother Josh.. It went something like this..
                                          Me: Josh do you like me?
                                          Josh: Yeah!!
                                          Me: Are you lying?
                                          Josh: (pause) no..but I don't like you for reals.. I like you as a friend.
                           
                                  Yes, I think our conversation was freakin' adorable.

                At Ryans...
                         ---Well first off when I knocked someone ran downstairs.. (what the heck?!) Then I
                             realized it was Ryan.. then I realized he was shirtless so he ran away.  I finally
                             had to call him so that he would come and answer the door..that was pretty funny!                              
                         ---Second, all I wanted was one good picture of us.. holy crap we took forever.. but
                             finally we got a keeper.

                At Justins...
                             ---Well he was just shocked that I just showed up like that.. Him just saying thank
                                 you and giving me a hug definitely made the highlight list.

//The End...//

So that was how the first week of cookie Sunday's went... I will definitely be doing that more!
             

         

No comments:

Post a Comment