July 23, 2013

imperfect.

I'm not perfect.  I'm not even close.  I make mistakes everyday,  some have stayed with me forever.  My hair isn't always how I want, and sometimes I wear old, comfortable clothes.  I have days where I can't help but cry... sometimes that helps the most.  I get mad and I blow up.  I always feel sorry though.  I argue when I disagree, I really don't know how else to handle it sometimes.  I have hurt people, never on purpose but I have.  I always regret my mistakes, but sometimes I repeat them.  I'm not perfect.

I've been hurt.  I've had my heart ripped apart, and somedays I don't know what happiness feels like. I watch people in pain and watching them hurts me.  Sometimes I give up, and somehow I still have managed to keep moving forward.  I have big dreams but occasionally I have to change them.  It is hard.

But even though I have many flaws, I can't help but realize that I like being imperfect.  Without my flaws I would not be me,  I would not have changed and grown the way I have.  I would be completely different.  And getting a chance to be myself shows me that I like being imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment