February 25, 2015

February Fling.

Well- last Saturday I went to my very last girls choice dance.  and we ended it with a bang.   For the morning we decided that shooting each other sounded nice....so paintballing we went.  After we left, bruised and battered, we cleaned up and headed to our once in a lifetime- dinner experience.  

We spent the evening following the things little papers told us to do- whether it was compliment your date every time he took a drink or to snort each and every time you laughed. 

Dinner was followed by a game, a game called smurf.  Basically you take a verb-stabbing, dying, eating- and then one predetermined person asked questions and aims to guess the verb.  It was absolutely hilarious.   

Then came the dance, we danced, laughed, danced, and laughed more. Then the night ended with dessert waffles.  

I would have to say.  It was the best last girls choice dance I could've imagined.  I can for sure say this is one thing I am going to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment