April 15, 2014

Blue.

Its the color of a perfectly clear August sky.  It rides along the rolling waves of a vast ocean.  It is etched within every season of the year.  Sometimes it keeps itself hidden and only hues of it can be seen  within the snow or along the sky.  But it constantly surrounds you, all you have to does find it.

//people tend to inquire about my favorite color and, usually I respond with one word...blue.  But in my mind I don't imagine just a random blue, I see thousands of pictures that the beauty of blue tends to reside in.  I see the ocean reflecting the sky, a peacock with deep blues etched within other colors, a river that pulls at your feet the second you step in.  But I guess that's how my mind works.  I often look at the complexity of things, rather than the simplicity.   I think backwards in a way and I think that's what has caused the formation of my spastic thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment