February 28, 2014

Another year

Another year has flown by.  as of Sunday it has been 17 years since I was born into this beautiful world.  And I have fallen in love with it-its challenges, its joys, its precious moments, and all of the ugly parts in between. This world has molded me into the person I am today.

This birthday was different than most though. I turned 17 and spent the day with my love.  From the early hours of the morning to the late hours of the night I was with him. And that particular Sunday was a special one. Dave was ordained a priest (and invited me to be there), and that in itself was probably one of the most special things that happened on my birthday.

The gifts from my family were awesome.  And the time we spent at my grandmas was fun.

But the best present I recieved was a ring... and it came with a promise...and maybe a dimond. He gave me a promise ring.  And he let me pick it out on Saturday.

Well the ring comes with a story, but basically I was in total shock (like was not expecting that). We were on our way to Ephraim because Dave had an audition at Snow College (which he did AMAZING on). We stopped at the store and I thought we were simply getting snacks and stuff for the drive. Then him and his mom stopped by the jewelry store and then the shock hit.  I tried on lots of beautiful rings and then we picked our favorite.  And that's the story.

Well a continuation on the Ephraim story. we set of for Ephraim and long story short we will live there one day.  We went to the manti temple and just did an all day road trip.  I loved every second of it. And That's the great thing about us... anything we do is unforgettably fun because we're together. ..and I love it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment