January 31, 2014

thrifting.

Well we did it! We finally hit the shops...  
We set off on our excursion early in the morning (like 10:00), we headed towards Provo.  
Our first stop was at Encore Thrift... a little worn down shop by center street.  
We dug through the worn apparel, and searched for the little treasures that would become your next purchase.  Well I stumbled upon some treasures (boots and high-tops).  I made my purchases and then we were off to finding our next adventure.  He let me choose.  So we ended up in the library looking for all the neat places.  The last place we went to was a tiny music store filled with the most beautiful things.  We will definitely be going back soon.

The day was amazing, it was filled with so many adventures.
And the guy I was with was pretty amazing himself.
He came with me simply  because I wanted to go.
He is simply the best.









No comments:

Post a Comment