January 30, 2014

a show.

oh how I just love him.
He comes with me to support my sister in her drama plays, and then he cheers the loudest.
he goes on all the stupid adventures I have dreamed of.
basically he fits my definition of perfection.
In all reality he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Well he came with me.. for two nights..
we went to my sister's play.  And we cheered the loudest, laughed the hardest, and had so much fun.  The fact is.. no matter what we do, we have fun.  And I don't think that it is so much what we do.. but I think it is simply because we are together.  We do the most random things and fill our days with memories.  Memories of the good times we have had.  We go on spontaneous adventures and then talk about them like we are in a storybook.

I love him. and I think that's all I need to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment