November 3, 2014

halloween:>>

Witches, ghosts, zombies, vampires, werewolves; halloween is the only day of the year free from judgement.  You can wear whatever you feel like and no one can say anything because it is a day for freaks.  It is a day for those who wish to dress in odd, scary costumes.  A day where it is okay for kids to knock on strangers doors and accept the candy they offer.  What a strange thing it is that only one day a year all that halloween encompasses is socially acceptable.  

Well my Halloween was extremely boring.  I had my internship so instead of dressing up in a childish costume I was forces to be a professional adult.  I guess that's one of the downfalls of growing up and being an adult, not even Halloween is free from judgement…

Well the night got a bit better.  I went to a party and hung out with friends.  But with the absence of costumes and trick-or-treating Halloween turned into a normal weekend.  I guess that's what happens when you grow up, all of the magic in Halloween vanishes and the night becomes like any other.  But for a "normal weekend" we had a lot of fun.  We laughed until our stomachs hurt and competed against each other in silly games that made us laugh even more.  So Halloween was boring but I guess the party was fun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment