April 25, 2014

flipped

Projects. Prom. Papers.  These three words explain the insanity of my week.  I have come to the realization of how fast high school is actually going.  In the course of one year my life has completely flipped; I'm 17...not 15, my senior year is fast approaching, and I have him.  My life is flying by but in retrospect it has been filled with countless experiences that have formed the direction in which my life is headed.  

My life is changing, soon he'll be gone.  I'll be living the life of a crazy high school senior as well as the life of a college student.  I'll be trying to retain every last moment of high school. I'll make every moment count.   I'll be writing a missionary, impatiently waiting for the day he returns.  I'll be with both of my families (his and mine).  I'll be working.  My life will be insanely busy just like it is right now.  Life will continue to run by while I just try to keep up.

But it'll be fun.  I'll continue to enjoy the life I have.  I will continue to fill it with memories that will never be forgotten. It'll be running, but I will grasp tight to every moment of it.

//On a different note prom is fast approaching (and it's tomorrow).  This week has filled itself with practice hairstyles, at home pedicures, trying on the dress, and all of the small preparations females make to ensure that the evening is perfect.  In case you don't remember, I am going with him.  It'll be a perfect dance and I could not be more excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment