February 19, 2014

Monday's adventure.


Well the day began early (like 7:00am), we we were headed to Brighton with plans of racing down and around the slopes.  And that's what we did *or for me...attempted* Dave was teaching me... which took a ton of patience (because I pretty much sucked!!!) I did my best and by the end of the day I was almost keeping up with him. (Like I kinda got it now)
We rode evey slope and we kept going even when I fell. 
It was a perfect day. With the perfect man. And it is a day I will never forget.
Yes, I fell. But I picked myself back up and kept going. I think that is what makes an adventure.  I full heartedly believe that when you keep trying after you fail is what makes experiences something to remember.  It was imperfectly perfect. And it is something I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment