January 25, 2014

ice castle.

Icy blue frozen walls. Gigantic, glistening arches that stretcfo the sky. Slick small passages. Hidden tunnels.

This is just a small description of the beauty of the Midway ice castle.

We left early in the morning.. drove up the canyon... and then we arrived. 

The castle was beautiful. Walls, chairs, a snowman, these were just a few of the things that filled the ice castle. And so we began to venture through the castle, with a camera to capture the adventure of course.


And this adventure came to an end *with hot chocolate of course*

well I have decided that he was definitely put into my life for a reason, there is no way that we met by coincidence. A random kid that I ended up dancing with.. one little smile.. and simply asking for a number changed my life.  I never could've pictured all of this.   And I think that's how all the people in my life find their way random experiences have turned into so much.   it is truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment